Whether through the structure of the vehicle or in the living space, you’ll always fi nd the right storage space.
1 . Storage double floor (Séries 80dF and DISTINCTION)
RAPIDO has designed a widthwise storage double floor accessible from both sides, which combines storage space and thermal insulation :
- Large storage volumes easily accessible from both inside and outside.
- Houses the fresh water tanks, gas lines, electrical cables and heating circuit, freeing up space in the living area.
- Heated, lit storage double floor.
- Thermal insulation reinforced by the technical double floor.
- Felt covering on parts supporting the double floor to minimise friction and therefore driving noise.
All central bed models feature a large storage drawer on the front of the bed (except 650F and 850F).
Storage area/garage with left and right opening panels for easy loading panel or trapdoor (depending on model)
2 . Storage area with electrical height adjustment
Models with a central bed (except 650F and 850F) have a variable height storage area. Choose between a larger storage area or lower berth height at the press of a button.
The maximum height of the storage area is 126 cm (depending on model). This means that you could store your bicycle there, for example. Furthermore, if it’s an electric bike, you can easily charge it thanks to the 230V outlet located in the storage area.
3 . Internal storage compartments
The 8F range boasts internal storage compartments. The living room trapdoors increase the storage capacity and enable you to easily store your provisions during your journey.
4 . Furniture specifically designed to offer more storage
Our furniture has been designed to offer even more storage capacity :
- Backlit racks bathed in a soft light line the overhead cupboards so your personal items are always within reach.
- Side backlit storage compartments in bedrooms with central bed These handy features include a 12V plug for recharging your phone at night (USB port also in Series 70F and DISTINCTION).
Technical innovation is in our genes at RAPIDO. The NOVATECH construction process guarantees the comfort and longevity of your motorhome.
5a . Well-protected bodywork
- 100% polyester as standard throughout the range: the polyester sides and roof provide greater resistance to external impacts.
- The polyester underfloor helps protect against the cold, weather and even salt.
- Rot-proof, light and extremely solid, polyurethane extends the life of the RAPIDO bodywork.
- We use a high-tech Gel-Coat to protect the bodywork from the weather and give your motorhome a long life, ensuring watertightness and a glossy look
5b . Heavy-duty insulation
- The high performance Styrofoam we use is a lightweight, proven material with great acoustic and thermal insulation properties.
- Polyester also helps to insulate.
- The self-supporting storage areas can hold up to 150kg (300kg for the HEAVY chassis).
- Storage area in robust polyurethane (Series 80dF and DISTINCTION).