CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY
CHOISISSEZ VOTRE LANGUE
1. Thermal flap blinds for cab doors and runner blinds for windscreen
2. Dual-pleat sliding thermal windscreen blinds: high/low (sunshade) and low/high (privacy screen).
3. Roller blinds
The underside of the cab bed in the A-Class models is fitted with manual inbuilt roller blinds.
4. Living room table with telescopic leg
Transform your dining table into a bed for an occasional berth.
5. Modular living room table
The table top moves forward and back, sideways and also rotates. Easy to move around the table, and from the cab to the kitchen.
6. Face-to-face living room seating
Enjoy the comfort of a large, open living room where you can host guests, with its folding table as standard for easier cab access.
7. Face-to-face bench seat armrests
Enjoy extra comfort during stopovers.
8. Storage drawer under dinette seat bench
Make the most of the storage in your living room.
9. Internal carpet
Light carpet for more brightness.
10. Cooker hood
Extracts cooking odours and smoke for greater comfort. LED lighting.
11. Serving hatch
Removable serving hatch shelf (forward-facing bench seat).
12. Without cab bed
With telescopic living room table leg for bed position.
13. Outside shower
Take an outside shower (hot & cold water) in the storage area and keep your motorhome clean.
14. Storage area handles/compression handles
Compression handles make it easier to open without affecting the watertight seal of the doors.
* Handles flush with doors.
15. Drainage solenoid valve
Press a button to open/close the valve and drain waste water.
230V power outlets
16. Bedroom: For a good night’s sleep.
17. Bathroom: For your comfort
18. Storage area: For recharging devices
Large living area door
Wider opening makes it easier to step into and out of the vehicle while ensuring the front right living room remains a good size.